[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.6″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” module_alignment=”left” hover_enabled=”0″ border_color_all=”off” use_border_color=”off”]
As the region slowly starts to re-open we wanted to take a minute to update you on Hassle Free’s plans and precautions moving forward. As you may know, we have been operating with a limited staff since the stay at home order went into effect. With those orders being loosened we are starting to bring our team back to full strength with the plan to have all of our techs back on board by June 1st. Our plan is to run our normal schedules starting Monday, June 1. We will resume sending out appointment reminders a week in advance of each visit starting on May 26. That said, we fully recognize and appreciate that some customers will not feel comfortable having us in their homes in June. If that is the case, we ask that you let us know your plans as soon as possible or at a minimum that you respond to your appointment reminder to let us know if we should not come.
For customers who are ready to resume service, we wanted to wanted to remind you of the steps we are taking to keep our staff and our customers safe. We will continue to adhere to the following guidelines as long as the health situation requires:
- Conduct health checks each day for our team members when they arrive at work. Any tech with one or more of these symptoms will be required to get tested before they can resume performing maintenance visits.
- Fever with or without Chills?
- Dry Cough?
- Uncontrollable secretions from the nose?
- Loss of taste or smell?
- Diarrhea with acute illness?
- Shortness of breath?
- Prolonged sore throat?
- Have staff wash hands when they arrive at work, when they leave for their appointments and while they are at clients’ homes
- Require that staff where face coverings when in your home
- Require that staff where gloves whenever possible when completing their jobs
- Confirm that our subcontractors have clear policies in place to minimize risk when at our customers’ homes
In addition to the precautions we are taking with our staff and service partners, we ask that our customers let us know if any member of their household is or has been sick recently in order to minimize the risk to our team. We are happy to re-schedule appointments as needed to ensure a safe environment for all.
We want to thank all of our customers for their patience during this difficult time. Your support for Hassle Free has been overwhelming!
As we move into this next phase, please stay safe and be well.
Vice President, Owner
Hassle Free Home Services