For whatever reason, dual income families have become the norm. Recent statistics show that nearly half of all American married couples are dual-career couples, where both heads of household are pursuing careers while maintaining a family life together. And when you count dual-earner families, where one or both consider their work as a job, as opposed to a career, its closer to 70% of all married couples. And they are working harder than ever. There is no question that today’s busy families have little time to do the things they want much less the tedious but necessary chores required to maintain their homes.
Key Reasons to Turn to Hassle Free Home Services
What if Saturday mornings could mean spending time enjoying a lazy breakfast, taking a walk in the park, or spending a few hours playing outdoors with the kids? What if you could come home from work and everyone has time to sit down at the table for a meal? If you are finding yourself spending more time doing home maintenance tasks and less time spending your off hours with the kids, it may be time to consider Hassle Free Home Services.
For a set monthly fee you can entrust the maintenance of your home, and the management of the numerous services required, to a trusted provider. That means you’ll benefit in numerous ways including:
- You’ll have more time to spend relaxing with the family.
- Your home will be well-cared for by trained professionals.
- You can minimize the cost of emergency repairs that can result from a lack of preventative maintenance on your major systems.
- Your home keeps running smoothly no matter how busy you and the family get.
- You continue to maintain your home’s value since you are properly maintaining it.
- You don’t have to miss after school activities, football games, or dance recitals because you need to get things done around the home.
- When something does go wrong, you will have a single, trusted source to call for help.
Think about what you could do with the extra hours in your day. With the kids busy in after-school activities, your jobs, and all of the other commitments you have, you’ll appreciate knowing that the team at Hassle Free Home Services is helping you to maintain a safe, comfortable home for you and your family. Even better, it’s a great way to reduce the risk of costly repairs later on. That may mean saving you money. Give us a call to discuss your needs.